5.09.2007

maybe i'd tell you all about it if i thought you'd care.

i should have been in bed hours ago.
i am being a bad, bad cat.
partying on a tuesday night with a girl wearing a short black dress and no underwear.
when i have to work in the morning.
my fingernails are caked with garden grit and my hands smell of eucalyptus.
i am so ravenous.
there is one box left of imported bunny pasta in my cupboard. i told myself i'd save it for emergencies only and i don't know if these are dire enough straits.
my jade plant is wiggling and i don't know why
oh
LOL
it's because of my typing.
oh fuck.
life.
anyway
where was i?
oh right! bunny pasta.
so right.
i should probably make some real food for dinner so i can take it to work for lunch tomorrow.
there's this mouse problem
apparently
in the block where the shop in which i work
and it's a real shame because there's a classy diner right next door that serves MONTREAL SMOKED MEAT and now i don't want to go there and eat it
because of rodents.
?????121!!?
oh right
and because i'm supposed to be a vegetarian.
i really hope calgary transit doesn't go on strike.
the poet in me is slowly escaping after several weeks of solitary confinement.
every time i see an old grey volvo i think of you.

No comments: