11.28.2006

Find solace and then take me there.

Today was a SNOW DAY! because Victorians are so funny and no one knows how to deal with six inches of powder and sub-zero winds. Even the bank was closed:
Dear valued customers,
Please note that ScotiaBank will be closed on Monday November 27 due to weather conditions for the safety of our staff. The automatic banking machines are open 24 hours for your convenience.
Love,
ScotiaBank


Suffice it to say, much time was spent in bed. With tea and random scraps of food found in my cavernous refrigerator that sounds like it's dying more and more with each passing day. I ate carrot almond yam soup at Bean and said HOW to a poor, unsuspecting employee at Value Village when Elise bought man-pants when what I really meant to say was either hi, or howdy.

My outfit currently consists of a Dashboard Confessional t-shirt, a brown hoodie, a black scarf, long underwear, red plaid boxers, and my product of Pakistan socks. Elise's house is minus five hundred degrees, but hopefully bunny-shaped organic macaroni and cheese + spooning will = warmth.

Yes, I'm aware of the fact that it's twenty past twelve. This is how real university students roll. Word.

No comments: