10.26.2006

your voice floating like driftwood on a liquid telephone line

Carla made pumpkin chocolate chip loaf for my 307 class because today was Midterm Day, but I got to sneak an extra piece because I saw her in office hours and I think she pitied me for being plagued with Stress Disease. I wrote the midterm from behind a thick haze of NeoCitron and spent pretty much the entire 75 minutes convinced I was going to die, so she'll have an amusing time grading my paper.

Almost no work has been accomplished today, save some major progress on my ridiculous rhyming poem assignment. I sincerely hope I feel better by tomorrow because I'm skipping PEP to rework my Psych paper, not to slip into a coma at seven thirty at night.

What are we?
Three rabbits in moonlight, no moon now.

No comments: