6.05.2006

I'd tell it to your face, but you lost your face along the way.

This is a truly great moment in human history: my lawnmower and I finally understand each other.

In other news, I assume I'll be seeing my new pair of moccasins in approximately 2-3 weeks and my father is coming home from England at three thirty this afternoon. Yesterday I spoke to pretty much my entire extended family for the first time in ten years (tragic, I know) while they were all gathered at my grandfather's birthday party, and today I have to spend about twenty dollars at the Post Office in order to mail things to assorted exotic locations around the globe (Dunstable, Kimberley, Victoria, Germantown). For the first time in a really long time, I don't feel absolutely exhausted. Providing my Jeep doesn't explode on Deerfoot en route to the airport, things are peachy. I would love a frittata from The Coup right now.

No comments: