3.31.2009

a plus on my b h journals.
that feels nice.
when i pulled mine from the pile, liam looked at the front cover, the blue yarn binding, and then he looked at me and said
o, those are YOURS.
like it all just came together.
i was wearing some ridiculous getup that included turquoise socks, robin hood boots, my rainbow frock, and the folk dancing children sweater. probably i was wearing my beret. maybe i was wearing two scarves.
god only knows what he was thinking.
i feel like i'm getting my life together. i feel like i'm getting ready
for something.
i've decided i'm going to go to gabriola this weekend whether or not i finish this last art history paper by the third because my professor handed out the questions today and was so kind as to give us an extention until the 10th. i'll finish before then regardless, but it's still nice to have that time. that cushion. which i will spend partying at the boat launch. thanks, carolyn.
anyway, things await me at the gyro.
i just know it.

No comments: