2.26.2009

FINALLY I HAVE FOUND A MIRROR.
i can watch my hands typing, which fascinates me and creeps me out at the same time.
they move as if separate from my body, like spiders, or thing, from the adams family.
i have a feeling it's going to worsen my spelling, this watching myself.
it has a gold filigree frame and one side has a different pattern than the other three sides, or maybe all four sides are different, it's hard for me to tell in this light, and that might be why it was only five dollars, or that might have been because it was at a consignment shop and that might have been why it was at a consignment shop, but in any case
how wonderful it will be for portraits, for automatic writing.
it looks quite striking with all the other gold filigree things i have round here.

No comments: