11.01.2008

this is going to sound a lot cheezier
ha ha ha cheez
a lot cheezier than it is.
in my life right now
at this moment
everything is informing everything else.
and it's on and on and on and on and onnnn.
i'm having a dance fest right now
in my head
to bran van three thousand and it's so fun in here!
jesus. i have never fully enjoyed big headphones
unti right
now.
holy.
BOLOGNA.
every time you're not around
does it matter cause
you're everywhere to me

ok universe. we're playing a game.
what's the game called? you have to tell me that
otherwise i'll ask for the rules.
every where you came and left you came
in the name of love
and sweeet conflict.
but serious ly.

I'M HANGING ON BY A THREAD HERE

whispering your name

it's like eye spy,
right? you, universe,
have said
eye spy with my little eye...
what, perchance, am i supposed to find?
something purple? something silent?
something with a prism in it?
the only problem is this
you are everywhere
to me
i'm calling your number
calling your number
you are all
eye
to me

No comments: