7.14.2008

in my life right now
there is too much fighting
and not enough writing.
i need to find some grass
and rummage up a copy of three six five yoga
and let misha look into my soul
and get my ass in gear with this pantoum.
my life is all about going somewhere
and nowhere at the same time.
why is this so difficult?
pressing questions.
i want to see you, you know.
i miss you but i don't know what you expect
me to say because we both know you already
have the upper hand.
i want to draw a mustache on my desk mannequin.
i just drew a mustache on my desk mannequin
and it was really gratifying.
i'll do the rest of the face later.
right now, with no context, it looks like quotation
marks, like two beluga whales kissing.
it looks like it's twitching.
will this desk mannequin be a man or a woman?
pressing questions.
where are you?
pressing questions.
will he call?
will i ever have fun at the office again?
will i finish this head of lettuce before it rots on the top shelf of my fridge?
pressing questions.

No comments: