3.14.2008

ok. reading week started one month ago. i don't know where this semester is going.
i realized today as i woke up that all of the things i have to do at any given time fit into a hierarchy and when i know i need to to do something, like, say, write my art history paper, and i really don't want to, i will instead do a bunch of little things, like work emailing, to make myself feel productive even though technically, i'm not.
and then i wonder if everyone's brain functions this way or if i'm just way farther gone than i thought.
sigh.
today i have a meeting with the dean and after that i would like to find my launch dress because god knows i won't be writing my art history paper, and i'm not going to ride my bike to school even though taking the bus has started to make me feel lazy and gluttonous.
there is not enough energy, and there is not enough sun.
is march in this city always so overcast? why can't i remember? and why is it making me so sad.

No comments: