2.21.2007

life is a sleazy stranger, and this is his favourite bar

What I would really like to know right now is where the hell my first semester work ethic went. It's all well and good to be a member of the Ex-Perfectionist Downward Academic Spiral club in theory, but shooting sophmore year to hell in a handbasket in practice is currently not looking all that appealing.

There is a trip to be made to Gabriola this weekend. Somehow, I don't think a whole lot of work will be accomplished there, but Camels will be smoked and Scrabble will be played and Caesars will be consumed. And I'll see the stars. I miss the stars. They're not the same in the city.

On the whole, though, my dear Reading Week, you are treating me rather well.

- we were just talking about what a versatile little... thing rice is.

- chelsea, i think the haulocaust is at the bottom of my tea cup.
- no more marijuana for you.

- I know. I know, right? That's coool.

Right. Cool. Cool.

No comments: