12.09.2006

we strain for it

I have the hugest craving on the planet for perogies and a certain member of my workshop whose name I will not mention is almost entirely to blame. I could just sit here and eat rice crackers instead (which is what I'm currently doing), but I have a feeling this won't work and I'll consume 230948904570398590327 milligrams of salt for nothing and wind up going to the grocery store to buy perogies anyway. The funny part is that I know this is what's going to happen, and yet I'm still eating the rice crackers. LOL @ my eating habits.

Last night I painted for the first time in six months and I almost died of pure joy. It kind of made me wish I was an art student instead. But if I was an art student instead I wouldn't have you. And I still get a discount at the art supply store, so I win.

These rice crackers are burning my mouth. They remind me of the ceyenne you put in your tea. The tea I won't drink again until January. SIGH. And my It's Too Early to Start Pining campaign was going so well. Oh well. Who needs mental health over winter break anyway. Not me.

No comments: