8.23.2006

Miles From Where You Are

I just called a boy I just called a boy. HEE HEE! Yes, I'm secretly twelve.

Oh, and? My iPod is being shipped from Shanghai. Shanghai! And I definitely don't mean the packet of Udon noodles in my refrigerator. O, globalization...

Yesterday I cleaned out my closet Eminem style and half my wardrobe is going to the Salvation Army. Yay Jesus points! Er... Anyway. Yes. I can't belive I've accumulated so much crap since the last time I did this (February). Honestly? I have to stop buying things. Especially considering there is a -$1500 difference between what my savings account should have looked like by now and what it does look like by now. Word (up, sister, a strong wind can take me away).

And what are YOU going to do to make money in Hamburger-a-go-go? Your fabulous impression of a lockjaw germ? Or, er, that's it.

No comments: