6.01.2006

It's not as real if you don't look in their eyes.

The only reason I'm not currently asleep is that my sheets are spinning in the dryer because last night my sister and her drunk friends slept in my bed even though I told them not to and I'm thirsty for something that evidently is not water. I know your secret and I'm extremely glad VISA has 24 hour support service staff so I can do things like change my billing address at 10pm on a Thursday in order to buy new moccasins off the internet. These poor things have been on their last legs (no pun intended) since April and they've got about a month left before they start developing serious holes in the soles and will be rendered impossible to wear outside. I can't do that tonight though, as I'm currently waiting for my online payment of $208.65 to go through so I don't get charged crazy sums of interest. Tomorrow, instead of mowing my lawn and cleaning my kitchen, which smells like overripe bananas, I might just stay in bed until noon.

Today I bought my Folk Fest pass and got some serious sun in a borrowed bikini top despite the SPF 60 and my ridiculous looking towel hat extravaganza. I've decided to look into hypnotherapy because I've come to the realization that everything I say while fully conscious is seriously filtered and that's why even after over a year and several thousand dollars, Annie and I never made any real progress. I'm so tired of your lingering presence here and I want a new muse. At this point, I don't see any other way. Now the only question is whether or not it's covered by my health insurance. Knowing Alberta, it's probably not. Stupid fucking conservatives. I really need to never live here again.

This was long overdue. Sorry about that.

No comments: