5.04.2006

Something harder than the coins in her pocket.

I'm only blogging because I don't want to mow the lawn.

I really have to stop thinking "today would be a perfect day for the Bean and the beach" because every day is a perfect day for the Bean and most days are perfect days for the beach and unfortunately, it's physically impossible for me to visit either until the latter half of August. I have to stop wanting things I can't have. But apparently this is the human condition.

This is pointless. News in brief: Yesterday I bought clothes and cooked real food for the first time since I've been back. Tomorrow will be my Chelsea Flies Solo Downtown photo excursion, weather permitting. I start work Monday. Tuesday I go to the dentist, Thursday I have to stand naked in front of a man I've never met before so he can make sure I'm not secretly dying. The rest of the summer will be spent preparing for my trip back to the coast. But right now I have some grass to cut.

No comments: