4.05.2006

When she is kind she is lavish.

This is my favorite time of year. No one goes to class because it's the last week and nothing gets accomplished in class. I know nothing gets accomplished in class because I, tragically, still attend. Half the student body smokes pot on the lawn outside the library with every intention of studying for their finals after one more bowl. It's seventeen degrees outside and people are finally starting to wear their Birkenstocks without those big grey and cream wool knee socks so stereotypical of us West Coasters. I studied for my writing final on the lawn with the pot smokers and got things accomplished and caught a cute little sunburn. My Ani bootleg came in the mail and our Women's Studies take home finals were handed out with a five-day extention on the deadline which I may or may not use.

I don't know if it's the weather or Life Post Her, but everything's better. And this is the first time I haven't really cared if she's saying the same thing.

No comments: