4.25.2006

I know who you're waiting for.

Because it has just gone summer, I have the profound sense that I can do anything I want. Take that, school year. Watch me rebel. The sun is setting and the walls in my dorm are growing increasingly bare and I want to spend as little time in here as possible between now and Saturday morning. This room is nothing if not completely depressing when it doesn't really look like mine.

I woke late today because I was kept up until four o'clock in the morning by something/ someone I'd really rather never think about again. As a result I've spent all day rushing to get change do laundry eat pack four boxes do recycling take out garbage etc. I hate feeling like I'm in a giant hurry when I really have nothing pressing to do.

I have sufficient material for a long, introspective post, but I don't want to talk about it.

No one's coming home.

No comments: